webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: jsf 2 not work the inject a another bean with annotation ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 03:32:49 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=mauro2011]

I you send the project in format  zip

It now seems to work, because I have inserted in the file faces-config the
declarations of the manageds beans and the managed properties    .

but if I remove such declarations the application  doesn't work.
yet jsf2 it doesn't require more than to insert the managed beans and the
managed properties in the file of config.

the 2 manageds beans like you see they have the declarations with the
annotations.
thanks for your attention.
mauro

[/quote]

Sorry but I had you down about. I'm still not shown to be
effective. I also like you are case mauro2011. Please give me
advice to solvethis problem away. (Sorry my english is not good
people)

[url=http://www.makeawebguide.com/]corporate website design[/url]
[url=http://www.briannadealba.com]Nashville country music singer and
songwriter[/url]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mizzfail']