webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [javax.sql.Datasource] is not an allowed property value ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:54:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I found the solution for that. The solution for that is we need to remove the
data source references from the web.xml. Glassfish is different from other
servers. And also not require context.xml file. now i got deployed my .war
properly. But now it is showing at runtime full jdk is required but not jre.

But in my pc full jdk is there and i have setted in environment also but it
is not recognizing. By default glassfish application server identifying jre
only. Any body known how to change java path in glassfish from jre to jdk.

can any body help on this.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rbambati']