webtier@glassfish.java.net

The funniest show: MIMYM

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:56:39 -0500 (CDT)

How I Met Your Mother DVD [1] is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.
It's being compared to Friends, but it's so much more cleverly written and
the characters are believable as friends. Grey's Anatomy DVD [2] Radner has
the right blend of earnestness and puppy dog charm as he searches for true
romance, Segel shows his excellent comic timing just as he did in shows like
Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, Sons of Anarchy DVD [3] and Hannigan is
completely right as Marshall's fiancee. Her blend of humor, elegance, and
geek beauty is just perfect for the role. Bones DVD [4] Smulders is a nice
addition to the group, but its Neil Patrick Harris' turn as the bachelor
extraordinaire Barney who is the real star of the show. The writers' equip
him with catch-phrase heavy lines that are quickly becoming "legendary."
Criminal Minds DVD [5] Neil Patrick Harris steals the show every time. The
rest of the cast is great as well.

[1]
http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/how-i-met-your-mother-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html
[2] http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/greys-anatomy-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html
[3] http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/sons-of-anarchy-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html
[4] http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/bones-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html
[5] http://www.dvdhotdeal.com/criminal-minds-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html

--
[Message sent by forum member 'darlencegen']