webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2.0: Ajax Section of JSF2 Tutorial Now Available

From: Roger Kitain <roger.kitain_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:57:25 -0400

Can you be a bit more specific as to what you are trying to accomplish?
With JSF 2.0 Ajax, you can specify render targets that identify specific
components
on the page to refresh.
I would recommend posting your question to the forum thread for this:

http://forums.java.net/node/697751

as the author of that tutorial will most likely respond.

On 5/16/11 2:07 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:

> can anybody help how can I use after fill a form of inputtext feilds and
> supmit the button so that another form of textfeilds come at the
> buttom of
> the same page.
>
> for example can I do something like this with jsf 2.0 ajax.
>
> xmlhttp.open("GET","getuser.jsp?q="+str,true);
> xmlhttp.send();
> }
> </script>
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'leader1']

roger.kitain_at_oracle.com
https://twitter.com/rogerk09
http://www.java.net/blogs/rogerk