webtier@glassfish.java.net

How do I integrate a JQuery dialog box with an Action ?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:15:13 -0500 (CDT)

I have a JQuery dialog box with with two options [Yes / No].    I would
like to initiate an Action when one of the buttons is pressed. My initial
thought was to have the action referenced by a <h:commandLink> and have its
enclosing <h:form> submitted by javascript in the button.  However this
didn't work!

I've googled around and haven't been able to come up with a working solution.

Can anyone give me some guidance on the right approach to use here ?

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'softwaresimian']