webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Composite component with selectManyListBox throws ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:17:34 -0500 (CDT)

No solution yet. I decided work around this by using a different ui-design.
Version 2.1.0-b06 is relatively old and perhaps newer versions do not have
this issue anymore. Which version are you using?

I did not file a bug report for this issue since I was waiting for a response
in this forum or some sort of confirmation.

I'll try my proof of concept with the latets jsf version and get back on this
asap. If it still fails we could consider reporting this bug (if it hasn't
been done yet).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vdweij']