webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Do you mean that your IDE

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:34:07 -0800

Hi Brendan,

Sorry for my late reply. I did what you say bat take a look to the last email
I have received from this forum,

According to the HTML 4 Recommendation paragraphs 17.13.2 and 17.13.3, only
"successful controls" may be submitted as part of a form submission. Among
other conditions, successful controls must have a control name.

The W3C Working draft for HTML 5 has a similar condition expressed in
paragraph 4.11.2.3 Form Submission Algorithm, step 7, substep 1, condition
".... either the field element does not have a name attribute specified, or
its name attribute's value is the empty string."

The AJAX submission code included in Mojarra does not verify that submitted
controls have a name. The result is parameters without a name, which the
server cannot handle anyway. (for instance, "=ABC&=DEF").
*Patch in file jsf-uncompressed.js, line 2121 :*
*if (!el.disabled && el.name != '') { *

So I am afraid the issue has no solution.

Thanks a lot,

Jose

--
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara']