webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2.0: Residual code when rendering a page.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 05:58:02 PDT

Remove any reference to Primefaces from your web.xml. That setup is for JSF 1.x. Primefaces 2.x for JSF 2.x needs nothing in web.xml, except for upload - but I would not do that until you get this problem cleaned up.

Also note that the current version of Primefaces is 2.1, and 2.2 is almost RC. Might be worth an upgrade. Also, Mojarra should be 2.0.3.

Otherwise I don't know, but this is cleanup you need to do anyway.
[Message sent by forum member 'ethermion']