webtier@glassfish.java.net

How to user Dynafaces or ajaxZone with Table component in NetBeans 6.5?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:57:41 PDT

Hi there,
Is there anyone try before how to apply DynaFaces's ajaxZone on Woodstock's table component in NetBeans 6.5? I searched through over the web but couldn't find one relevant example that for table component.

What I intend to do is that, allow user to edit a particular row Unit field and reflect immediately on next field called Amount in the respective row. The calculation is some how database relevant so that must send back to server.

Can someone help? Thank you in advanced.

regards,
airqq
[Message sent by forum member 'airqq']