webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL: CipherSuites in Glassfish 3.0.1 -only *128* and no *256* CipherSuites?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:09:38 PDT

Hi,

well, I did that. But in the meanwhile I have also downloadad glassfish yesterday again and made a new install. I am not sure, but somehow I feel that the download from yesterday works better than the download from june... anyways, here is my status after changing to the unlimited strength JCE:

[b]http-listener-2 / admin-listener:[/b]

[b]SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA[/b]

This is quiet different to what I had previously. But still I don't know how to add other ciphers.
So the question is now:

Does Glassfish support adding custom ciphers?

Thanks,
Nabi
[Message sent by forum member 'nabizamani']