webtier@glassfish.java.net

Oracle JDeveoper 11g and Adf Faces

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:57:26 PDT

I am working with Oracle JDeveloper 11g and Adf Faces. I am not using the Business Components. Presently in my project I have ADF Faces, since I have basic ADF Faces and no Business Component, I do not see any Data Control. How can I do the following:

Display the values from a database Table in the ADF Faces Project?

Do I have to create a Database Connection to SQL Server 2005?

I will appreciate if you could please forward the example for 1. Creating the Database connection to JDeveloper, and displaying the values from the SQL Server Table. (Please note I am using the Server authentication)
[Message sent by forum member 'anil1']