webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Limiting allowable SSL cipher suites in Glassfish V3 causes error

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:58:01 PDT

I've got the same problem! I double checked that my JCE is not restricted, and regardless of what ciphers I select, any time I try to select some specific ciphers (rather than leaving blank to include all), SSL completely breaks.

This happens on my dev machine which is OS X using just the default localhost cert, and it ALSO happens on my Linux server (Ubuntu 10.04 LTS) which has a real cert signed by a real CA.

I'm running GlassFish V3 and I ran the update tool on both machines to make sure nothing was out of date.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jamie
[Message sent by forum member 'orange80']