webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: 2nd value change listener won't fire

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:17:33 PDT

I've spent all day fighting dirty trying to get this working but will have to give
up and move on now. It doesn't matter what I do, the 2nd selectOneMenu
component is like a black hole, what goes in doesn't come out. It makes
no difference whether components are enabled or disabled, the VCL on the
2nd selectOneMenu never fires and neither will a setter on the value=
property (if present). I tried using PrimeFaces p:ajax (in place of f:ajax) which
allows both an action and actionListener but neither will fire.

The only option really is to have the third selectOneMenu on a separate
page (assuming this actually works), but that would mean I've only got two
combos on one page, not exactly cramming too much in the space.

I'm using the latest Mojarra night build 2.0.3 last updated Jun 12. If anyone
can suggest any sort of workaround I'll try it straight away.

Regards.
Brendan.
[Message sent by forum member 'healeyb']