webtier@glassfish.java.net

How to explicitly terminate http connection from server with no resp header

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:10:51 PDT

Hello Everybody

I am developing a server simulator for one of my client application. I am using GlassFish server. I have to simulate a http connection terminate condition in my server application.

Is there a way by which I can explicitly terminate a connection from server side such that client does not receive any response header. Currently I have tried many options like closing the response outputStream. But in every case a http 200 OK message is delivered to the client application. I would like to consume the http-request and do not want to return anything to the client.

I am using a simple conrtroller servlet and had overridden doget() and dopost() functions.

Thanks in advance.

Gagan
[Message sent by forum member 'gagansnt']