webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] facesContext not resolved at runtime

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:33:01 PDT

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your time!

I've followed your instruction and tried with 1.2_14 and 2.0.2. Bur, unfortunately for me, I still got the problem. I guess it must be something with my JSF configuration. I just can't put my finger on it.

I'm just beginning learning JSF, and maybe I miss a step in my configuration. Besides having a face-config.xml, the web.xml config (Servlet) and having the jstl jar files available, is there something else to do?

Sylvain
[Message sent by forum member 'sbouchard']