webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help with PWC1232: Exceeded maximum depth for nested request dispatches

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:52:02 PDT

Just an update. If I change the servlet mapping to:

[code]
  <servlet-mapping>
    <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
[/code]

I get a blank page. When I view the source the shows the jsf tags which means it didn't go though the faces servlet which is what I would expect. I'm surprised that there's not more replies because I find it hard to believe that no one else has run into this. I'm not trying to do anything complex so I don't understand why it's not working.
[Message sent by forum member 'cain05']