webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Changing Locale Dynamically

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 05:53:59 PDT

PS Just in case anyone wants to try out my actual code, I exported my Eclipse project as a ZIP file, and you can grab it from http://www.coreservlets.com/temp/. I included the JAR files in WEB-INF/lib, so you can deploy on any servlet 2.5 container. Deploy it and run http://localhost/event-handling/.

The key behavior to observe is that when you press the button, the getLocale method (called because of the attribute on f:view) is called before the swapLocale method (the button's actionListener).

Cheers-

 - Marty
[Message sent by forum member 'martyhall']