webtier@glassfish.java.net

Errata (and discussions) for Ed's "JSF 2.0 Complete Reference" - where to?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:01:39 PDT

I'm presently digging through Ed Burns' "[i]JSF 2.0 The Complete Reference[/i]" and I wondered where to post (presumed) errata to?
There's no info given in the book (nor on Ed's blog at java.net) in that regard (at least none obvious to me) - note that even the URL given in the book's "About the authors" section (http://purl.oclc.org/NET/edburns) doesn't work... :(

Is there any particular discussion forum for the book?
Or is this very forum here the correct location for questions or remarks?
[Message sent by forum member 'mpscholz']