webtier@glassfish.java.net

Perfect Example of Strategic Plan

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:31:38 PST

I believe it's time to design the future strategy for JSF.
The corresponding plan have to be written in honest and clear manner to provide a real benefit.
Suddenly I have found the perfect example of this kind of plan.
The plan is written by person with weird name "JESSE COSTELLO-GOOD".
I suppose that he could take a new name for himself such as "JESSE COSTELLO-GOOD-STRATEGIC-PLAN" :)

Please read the following plan:
http://www.generalinterface.org/docs/display/OS/GI+4.0+Planning

The plan is interesting because it show the way of thinking when many strategic moves have to be activated.
He is ready to redesign completely many parts of existing architecture in case to succeed.
It looks like the JSF expert team should take the same approach.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl_at_hotmail.com)]