webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] redirect the user once logged in to the requested page

From: Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:55:27 -0500

I could be wrong, but the form URL and input names are those standard to the
Spring Security module:

<form action="j_security_check" method="POST" id="login_from">
   <input type="text" name="j_username" id="j_username" title="EmailID" />
    <input type="password" name="j_password" id="j_password"
title="Password" />

I should have said, "This /*seems*/ to be a spring security related
question, not a ... "

:)