webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSTL in Facelets not working as expected.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:58:31 PDT

If your "problem" is that the first button never renders, then I would say, it is working as written. Your first test says "if 2 is greater than 4, set rendered to true". this [b]is not[/b] true, so do nothing. Your second test says "if 5 is greater than 2, set rendered to false". This [b]is[/b] true, so rendered is set to false.

If this is not your "problem" then, please enlighten us, as with your current information, we can't help.

-ds
[Message sent by forum member 'digitalseraphim']