webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 2 How to resolve Resource URLs in UIComponents

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:08:27 PDT

Thanks Ed, the solution you suggested works.

I'd like to add the request for getRequestPath(..) method to the issue tracker, however I am getting a permission error when I goto the page:

[i]Your account does not have the "Project Page - View" permission needed for you to access the page you requested[/i]

Could you please grant me the necessary permission to access the page.

JSF 2 is quite elegant, and imho it does things better than wicket. JSF technology has lots of potential, and I hope it will continue to grow and evolve like it did in JSF 2.
[Message sent by forum member 'razib']