webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to debug action method not being called in command button

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:02:45 PDT

I think I figured this one out. The page in question had a parameter on the URL, that was not being preserved by the command link. The failure was coming when the page was trying to reconstruct the view I guess because the parameter was not there it could not rebuild the tree. I hard-coded the value list to return a list without regard to the parameter and it worked. So, now I need to figure out how to make forms work with URL parameters.
[Message sent by forum member 'absmiths']