webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: Perfect Example of Strategic Plan

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:06:16 PDT

>This is a great recommendation. Any successes we have in JSF 2.0 come,
>at least in part, from the JSF Expert Group harvesting of ideas that
>have gone through a similar process *and* have proven themselves worthy
>in the community. I strongly prefer not to add stuff to the JSF
>standard until the "proven themselves worthy in the community" part has
>happened.

It's reasonable point of view.
If the JSF community will refuse actively participate in discussion regarding strategic goals for JSF than it will be completely their loss.
I have started to scan forum threads in case to find new ideas or to polish existing.
Now, I'm ready to start the whole thing.
Thank you again for your support.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl_at_hotmail.com)]