webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF as template engine

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:25:49 PST

Hi Lincoln,
I very much appreciate your activities in area of JSF.
One more suggestion.
Is it possible for JSF users to declare a month of strategic ideas for JSF?
This way we could have more power to define the future direction of JSF.
I see the business process contains the following parts:
1) Create strategic ideas box
2) Accept ideas during one month
3) Vote for ideas using dukes
4) Implement three the most popular ideas by JSF team
5) Start ideas iteration again after implementation finished

P.S.
in case you have read "A Fraction of the Whole" you understand that such box can turn everything upside down :)
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl_at_hotmail.com)]