webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF as template engine

From: Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:48:59 -0500

Otherwise you probably still need to run a JSF server, then use an HTTP
client to send requests in order to capture the output. I agree with Martin
-- look at Apache Velocity or something of that nature.

An extension to JSF could do this? Yes. Has it been done? No. I'm sure a lot
of people would love you if you got something working ;) Including myself.

--Lincoln