webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] TagException thrown for head, body, outputStylesheet

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:35:16 PST

Hi Lincoln,

Thanks I think I see my issue. I'm re-using most of the web.xml that came with the richfaces example app. In there it has the com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler for the parameter org.ajax4jsf.VIEW_HANDLERS. Previously I was seeing a ClassDefNotFoundException when I tried removing the jsf-facelets jar. The jsf-impl-2.0.2-b10.jar does not have that view handler, so I probably should not have that param defined in web.xml

I think you have put me on the right track. Many thanks :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'petrov_smolenskaya' (elite.code.ninja_at_gmail.com)]