webtier@glassfish.java.net

<h:outputStylesheet> rendering after primefaces resources.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:57:22 PST

Hi all, primefaces 2 is using jsf 2.0 resource loading to load its resources, unfortunately mojarra is rendering them after my <h:outputStylesheet> tags. This makes overriding css nigh impossible, <h:outputStylesheet>

Should this behavior be considered correct? If not I will log a bug. If this is corrent then can I possibly override the way that <h:outputStylesheet> is rendered so it appears after the primefaces resources?
[Message sent by forum member 'justinwyer' (justin_at_lifeasageek.com)]