webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] navigation rule without form ?

From: Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:35:02 -0500

Are you using h:link?

Lincoln Baxter III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
Keep it simple.

On Dec 20, 2009 10:23 AM, "Felipe Gaścho" <fgaucho_at_gmail.com> wrote:

can I have a navigation rule based on simple links ? (instead of a
form for each link?)

* actually what I want is just to replace a <DIV> content of my
index.xhtml for other content when the user clicks a link........
should I do that with the html target attribute or JSF provides some
custom tag for that ?