webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Planned life time / productive or not

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:36:41 -0600

On 12/10/09 11:26 AM, webtier_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> 1. is this project meant to use in productive environments or just a technical guideline for other jsf implementations?
> 2. will this project be under active development and support at least until 2012?

Mojarra is the production-ready JSF implementation (which is based on
the RI shipped to the JCP earlier this year) that we ship with GlassFish
and is used by other Sun products (as well as every other major Java EE
container except Geronimo). Given that, Mojarra should be well
supported and actively developed for a long time to come.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Java Developer