webtier@glassfish.java.net

Cant generate a ajax response containing eval

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:15:52 PST

Hi,

I've wrote a custom component with ajax functionality. I need to send a small javascript to be eval'd at specific events.

So I generate the following script to trigger ajax requests:

jsf.ajax.request('mycomp', null, { execute: 'mycomp', render: 'mycomp' });

Unfortunately, I get this message in the server log at every ajax request:

CDATA tags may not nest

It seems class PartialViewContextImpl.PhaseAwareVisitCallback always calls PartialResponseWriter.startUpdate which always starts a CDATA block, so I'm unable to append my eval block.

I'm using Mojarra 2.0.2 b10.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'lehphyro' ]