webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Embedded Jetty with MyFaces

From: Martin Beránek <martin.beranek_at_i.cz>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:31:27 +0100

hi,
I am currently using myfaces 1.2 with embedded jetty without any problems.

WebAppContext configure context through web.xml, so why are you trying add facesServlet manualy?

I just add WebAppContext pointed on proper directory with standard webapp structure (WEB-INF, META-INF, ...).

In web.xml I normally initialize JSF...

--
Martin Beránek
ICZ a.s.