webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 2.0 in Glassfish..

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:21:20 -0700

I don't know what you mean by "runs fine" and "beans not injected".

It could be that you're not calling the faces servlet, because you
haven't configured web.xml correctly.

We just reworked the demos, in prep for release. Go to the project
Mojarra source and try out the helloworld sample under jsf-demo. It
builds with maven, so you don't need to build the whole source base to
build it now.

Or, you could just look at the web.xml under that directory.

Jim