webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF2: using JavaScript to update a component

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:21:21 PDT

I just noticed that the div you are updating does NOT include the script tag that follows it.

That's probably the problem, but let me do a code trace, and see if that's the issue.

And I'd be inclined to say that that's a program bug, rather than a framework bug, but I'll have to read the spec for that one too.

Wanted to reply immediately, rather than wait to figure that out, so you can resolve your issue immediately if possible.
[Message sent by forum member 'driscoll' (jim.driscoll_at_sun.com)]