webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF2: using JavaScript to update a component

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:02:42 PDT

I just downloaded the oct 7 nightly, but I see no change from before. I tried both single and double quotes around the "Hello from DRH" (assuming that's what you meant). I looked for some distinguishing identification in the jsf.js script to make absolutely sure I had the new one but couldn't find anything.

I don't think I have access to reopen the issue because it's not mine.

I'll assume the fix didn't make the build and I'll try again tomorrow.
[Message sent by forum member 'judys' (judy_at_apprisant.com)]