webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF navigation issue

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 05:47:03 PDT

Hi!

Here is my problem:

I have list type page with two different entries. At each row, there is a "modify entry" commandLink, which opens the data in an edit page. I navigate to the edit page by passing the id of the data.

<h:commandLink immediate="true" action="data_edit">
<f:param name="dataId" value="#{data.data_id}"/>
<h:graphicImage value="#{resource['images:modify.png']}" title="#{msgs.modify}"/>
</h:commandLink>

The problem:

1. I click on the first modify button
2. The data page of the first data shows up normaly.
3. I navigate back to the list by using the browser back button.
4 I click on the second modify button
5 I get the data page of the first data.

The problem does not exist when i'm using a jsf button to navigate back.

Any idea? (I'm using 2.0 RC)
[Message sent by forum member 'gabox01' (beres.gabor_at_gmail.com)]