webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] what JSF suite to choose ?

From: Felipe Gaucho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:53:57 +0100

I am a senior server side developer, but I confess my client skill
stopped on the servlet times :)

I used richfaces a bit....

I was looking for a volunteer for arena-puj, but the abscence of
candidates is pushing me to try by myself :)

I will start with mojarra then... And as soon I miss some widget i ask
here...

My last blog entry includes a result i would like to display in a
GUI... Let's see...