webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: Bean validation localization issue

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:35:42 -0700

SH> I cannot confirm the stack. I am using JSF 2 Snapshot with Hibernate
SH> Validator 4 on Jetty 6 app server.

SH> I want to describe the integration with any app server in my
SH> article, this is why I am evaluating this case carefully. The
SH> problem is right at the border of JSF 2 and the Bean Validation, so
SH> it was hard to find who is responsible.

SH> Your setup is correct. You should see english messages though the
SH> user is having a de locale.

SH> Same problem on JSF 2 on glassfish v3 preview

Ok, I'll be integrating a new release of Bean Validator into Glassfish
sometime this week. It will show up in the nightly of Glassfish shortly
thereafter. Can you wait until that's done and try it again? If not,
I'll try to make time to address it right now, but they've been fixing
lots of stuff and it's possible they fixed your issue.

Ed