webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] EJB not injected in ManagedBean

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:18:33 +0200

Thanks Arun,

I will check that..

my problem here seems to be the packaging format... I have this EAR
file, and I want to just "add" the JSF 2 application to this ear.

inside the ear I have another webapp injecting the EJBs without
problem, but I couldn't get it working with JSF.. all examples I found
on the web are using the Stateless direct injected in the ManagedBean,
but I have the ejb-jar in the EAR lib folder, and if I try to inject
the interface, it doesn't work..

I will check your references, it should be a simple details.. thanks..