webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 2 + JQuery ?

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:47:25 +0200

Hi Jim,

two options:

1) you can checkout my example and see the problem

   hg clone https://hg.kenai.com/hg/puj~arena
   cd puj~arena
   mvn clean install eclipse:eclipse
   * you will find a module called "arena-jsf20"

2) You can create a clean sample or just explain me how to do that:

I have an EJB3.x bean, and I want to create a JSF ManagedBean that
injects a reference of this bean. Something like:

@ManagedBean
@RequestScoped
public class TestBean {
        @EJB private EjbBean bean;
}

I suspect that something in my pom.xml file is outdated.. since my
previous project was based on EJB 3.. but I am not sure..

thanks for any help.

* They just confirmed my session in JFokus, I am pretty happy and this
sample code will be shown on the stage over there :)