webtier@glassfish.java.net

BPEL Orchestration

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 00:35:59 PDT

Hi all,

First of all, I do not know if I am on the good section of the forum, sorry if not.

I'm currently learning to use WebServices and BPEL Process.
I followed each steps of theses lessons :
- Create a Web Service : [url]http://www.laas.fr/~eexposit/insa/bpel/ws.htm[/url]
- Create a BPEL Process : [url]http://www.laas.fr/~eexposit/insa/bpel/bpel.htm[/url]
- Create a Composite Application : [url]http://www.laas.fr/~eexposit/insa/bpel/soa.htm[/url]
(extract from this website[url]http://www.laas.fr/~eexposit/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BPEL/Main[/url], example 1).
But, at the 3rd tutorial, after the first "Build", I do not obtain the same "service assembly" as shown, and if I do not care of this detail and continue, I obtain "failed" for my unit tests.
I do not understand my mistake and do not manage to make a simple BPEL process working :(

Here are two screenshots, the first from the tutorial, the second of what I obtain at the same step :[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4466/whythisdifference.jpg[/img]

Can anyone explain me what is the problem?

Regards

ps: I work with GlassFishv2.1
psĀ²: sorry for my english, I'm learning it too ^^[/img]
[Message sent by forum member 'asphator' (raul7_at_hotmail.fr)]