webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF 2.0 Tutorial Available

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:33:30 PDT

I have the first few sections of a JSF 2.0 tutorial online at http://www.coreservlets.com/JSF-Tutorial/jsf2/. The first few sections cover installation and setup, a summary of new features in JSF 2.0, JSF 2.0 whirlwind tour (annotated code examples for the new features), and coverage of the new annotations (@ManagedBean, @BlahScoped, and @ManagedProperty). I also put Eclipse projects online with the code from each section.

Before I go too much further, I would love suggestions and corrections from the experts here!

Cheers-

                    - Marty
[Message sent by forum member 'martyhall' (hall_at_coreservlets.com)]