webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF2.0 Ajax not work properly

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:15:46 -0700

My informal testing, with select*, with ui:repeat, and anything else I
can think of, shows no bugs.

In fact, I know of no bugs in the ajax code at this time. Doesn't mean
they're not there - just means that I can't find them.

Please try the latest nightly build, and if you continue to have
problems, please post a small example of the problem here, or file a bug.

The release date is soon, so please let me know - I'd love to ship
client code that's as bug free as possible.

Jim