webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I access composite component children attributes?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:17:29 PDT

Your first suggestion won't work in this example because the parent must render certain aspects of its children, and THEN let the children render themselves. That's why I am trying to query information about the children in the parent, but its coming up blank. In this example, it is the parent that renders each child's "title" attribute.

As for your second suggestion, I would like to know how to do that from within a forEach loop? Maybe its not possible.
[Message sent by forum member 'minmay' (mvillalobos_at_myspace.com)]