webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] jsf - commandLink actionListener=".. not working within h:dataTable

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:01:47 -0400

On 9/8/09 9:43 AM, webtier_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Any ideas on that the cause of this could be ?

In a word, no. There's lots of moving parts there - actions,
actionListeners, immediate mode, panelgrid, datatable, and so on.

Too many for me to quickly reproduce this - but I quickly did up a table
with an action listener on a commandLink -

And it worked fine.

If you could narrow down the bug by removing a few things, and seeing
where the fault really is, I could take a further look at it -
otherwise, it's going to have to wait for a bit until I have some time.

Jim