webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] The "class" attribute of composite components

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:43:26 PDT

Ed, thanks for you answer and sample. However you miss the meaning of the thread.

I know that "class" cannot be used because of it's meaning. In Flex for example the solution is to use the "styleName" attribute. In JSF it's "className".

I'm using the "class" attribute in JSF for more than 2 years thanks to small class in the Facelets code. This feature is now part of the RI and it's probably not specified. Look at my previous posts for more information.

All I'm asking is to enable this "class" alias for composite components too. Alternatively, please provide some information how to extend the composite component tag handler so that such alias can be added in my custom code.
[Message sent by forum member 'rostislav' (rostislav)]