webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 1.2?

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:30:03 -0700

What version of Glassfish are you using?

What packages have you installed?

Is this in production?

The answers matter to what you should do, but I think the easiest thing
to do is to have one version installed that uses 1.2, and another that
uses 2.0 - we haven't really tested/designed for "downgrade" of
packages, only upgrade.

Jim