webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error Rendering View[/categorias.xhtml] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:50:47 PDT

Thanks all of you.

Jim was right. I forgot to put an id to the form. It solved the issue.

Now I have another question. I have some database POJO and I am going selecting an item from a list. I drop the first list and select an item. Remaining the item selected I drop another list and select the second item and so on. At the end, depending on every item I have selected, I draw a table with the data of the configured selection.

Every step is managed by a backing bean. How coud I get this backig bean?
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara' (josealvarezdelara)]