webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: Visual Web JSF. Problem in the prerender() method.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:35:57 PDT

Hi Jim,

I have posted in NetBeans forum yet, but have no answer. Even in the NetBeans mailing list.

I know it is a hard question. Maybe you know Dru Devore form java.net that has a blog about Visual Web Java Server Faces. I have asked him but have no answer.

You do some question but all refer to the process of execution of a JSF page: first preprocess() method, later the events methods, and finally the prerender() method. Now I have got it so may problem fall into a wrong code. That is the reason I have put in the thread all that code information, but maybe you are right, too many information.

Best regards,
Jose Alvarez de Lara
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara' (josealvarezdelara)]