webtier@glassfish.java.net

ValueChangeListeners+ajax

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:16:02 PDT

Hi,

I need a solution to the following scenario:

I have a selectOneRadio component with two selectitems. On the same page, i also have bunch of inputtext components, with valuechangelisteners attached to them.

If the user clicks on a radio button, i want to make an ajax request, and fire these valuechange listeners to see if there are any changes happened. If there are changes. i want to provide js confirm dialog 'There are unsaved modifications on the page. Are you sure you want to cancel?' Then i want to make submit, depending on the user choice.

Can you please give me some hint, how to do this in JSF 2.0?
[Message sent by forum member 'gabox01' (gabox01)]